Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Day 16

Today, I finally able to watch the most romantic drama throughout world wide... That is the "Heart Of Greed". The actors were great, I don't think any of the other drama could compare with that... That drama was perfect...

The part that has make me very sad and thrilling is when I see one of the most handsome character "Alfred" acted by Raymond Lam involved in a traffic accident, I feel that I was a nice scene when I saw the car flew through the air... And even at the border of his life, he manage to give his last information of a case to his girlfriend which is Seung Zoi Sam, acted by Linda Chung... The girl didn't even know that Alfred had almost got the end of his life...

At last when the girl knew about it, it was too late cause the handsome guy is dead... After watching that episode, I thought about what the old man said to me... I feel like I'm Alfred, and Sakura is like Linda Chung, we have fate but didn't have luck to be together...

Later on, I recieved a phone call from Sakura, we chat for a long while... I paused for a moment and ask the most important question in my life... I asked her what is the reaction if I died... She told me not to think negatively, life is un-predictable... Life can't be predicted, so she said if I think positively, then I will live longer... But I have an opposite thinking... Because I can feel my days are numbered... It is true...

No comments:

Post a Comment