Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Day 17

I represented the school Basketball Team for a leadership program... We went to Genting Highland for a hard and hell-like program... We will have to do trainings... Because we are heading for a state-match... Which means our team have great potential in winning and getting MVP's...



I should be there around a week and have sworn will not come back till I've fully trained... But... In all of my thoughts, I missed Sakura a lot... She had given my a lot courage to join this camp... I don't wanna get her dissapointed..



Anyway, I won't give as I said before... I will train until I become a professional player... I've bought a new phone, a W595 just to keep contact with Sakura, my best friend out of all... I feel like we are not just friend, actually I tried to extend our relationship, but eventually failed..

Anyway, she had her lover already. I can't interupt. Otherwise I am the guilty person. I don't want be that. Love a person doesn't mean that I must be with her... Standing beside her, encourage and help her out when she needs is the most important out of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment