Sunday, April 5, 2009

Today is a day I treasured

Today, I woke up from my short term koma... I don't remember everything that happened... All I know was my mum and dad... After all all my memories are just blind...

Thanks to blogger.com, and because of this I've my memories recovered after I read what I wrote... Really appreciate a lot... When I woke up, I saw Sakura at my side... But I seem to notice and knowing it was her... I don't think I know who the hell is her... She keep on crying and ran out to call doctor, I thought she was a nurse... Then,the doctor asked me what had happened, I told him that I don't know... I don't seem to recall...

Sakura hold my hand and asked me who is her... I don't know too... (how embarasing, right?) And she told me that she loved and helped me a lot... But that time, I still don't know... She told me about what happened in between both of us... I ignored her, she left with sore face... Until I use the Internet at home and surf the net and the front page it was my blog... I read through out and I remembered everything...

I was involved in a car accident, on Friday. The car crashed another car and overflipped... In the bus, I was the few person who was still conscious... We helped the other victims and out of the bus. Unfortunately, when I was rescue'ing the driver, the car tank went leaking!!! I got too nervous but managed to save him, the explosion drove me off the road and sat aside, half dead...

After that I was sent to hospital, Sakura was the only person that was there, others was on treatment... She accompanied me for 3days 2night, no rest... I think I owe her too too much... My friends were all okay, except me... They had their competition lost... Because of me I think... They were all thinking about me during the match...

It was okay, I'm not going to be angry with them... Cause I know this my fault... After that, I sms Sakura telling her this:

"I am well thank for caring"

1 comment:

  1. good!thank for your comment anyway but it doesn't really help.

    ReplyDelete