Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Day 21

Soaring in the air just to recover the forgotten memory... Actually what is love, I am wandering around for the answer... I really wanted to know why God created us, to love each other... And to seek for the beloved ones, we will have to suffer and may even cost our lifes...

Does it mean that God wanted to play us, but when you meet your other half, you will feel there are nothing that is more important than that...

I've trained these a few days... I feel weird every single day... I thought I saw Sakura, but it was just an illusion I think... I missed her a lot... Lol, anyway, I've got all my exam results, it wasn't so good as thought, but at least satisfying...

Today is a tiring day, however our training is going to end by this Friday, two more days to go! Hoping we will win by that time... Tsubasa Team is going to soar in the skies once more... To recover the glory that had been lost for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment