Friday, September 4, 2009

Insufficient Love - Raymond Lam

I sat around the London chairs, having a look at the London's view... But my heart is thinking a Malaysian girl... I don't think I wanna state but thats fact... I think, I hope she recovers as soon as possible... I don't want to see her, as I know, it will be irresistable if I see her again, I may love her, or make her hate me more...

My friends send me an email regarding a song... Insufficient love... I think that suits me a lot... I shed my tears... As I listen to the song and watched the video... I know I must be a character inside... Just I don't know who it is...

I regret for my actions... I know, my..my sickness may just ended up let her suffer... On the other thought, I think I should say sorry, say sorry before I leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment