Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sakura... Where Are You!!

Today, I was very very down and dissapointed... Because I thought I saw Sakura in a cab, I chased her for a few streets. I saw her in a cab, I think she migrated to London, maybe. Or maybe we are now in the same school.

Studying medicine is a good road for such a clever person, besides her, I don't think I have such a competitor. I tried to comfort myself so that I think less about her. But I think it failed...

My sickness seems to get more and more serious just as I thought it would. I don't think there are any medication for this sickness... Just that I hope Sakura never finds out...

Besides, HF isn't a problem that I had a limited life but I won't know, won't know when I will sleep and never get awaken...

No comments:

Post a Comment