Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Day 15

Today, I've never heard from her anymore... I never want to hear from her as I don't her to be in trouble... As indeed, I went to school and tried to avoid her every time I see her... I feel weird why Howard isn't with her...?? I asked Howard, he told me that she did call him yesterday, they were having sweet talks... I congratulated him and told him not to betray her or else we would not be a friend anymore...

He promised me, I believe in him, hoping he could give Sakura a good life... I hope he do as what I say... Of course, I didn't believe fully... He could sell me as dummy anytime and anywhere...

When I reached home, I heard my phone ringing... I answered the phone... Sakura was on the line...... I greeted her merrily, she told me that she was very happy yesterday cause she was dated by Howard after she reached home... My heart feel sank, I, I, wish I didn't have such destiny... If wouldn't my destiny, I would have been with her yesterday... I couldn't believe that I will have such life...

Maybe my wish to the comet came true... I may not see her everyday, but at least listen to her sweet voice....

1 comment:

  1. really brave!thank for the regards for my grandpa.I think he is so far so good.And i want to ask you the sakura blog u wrote it or someone else but real good.i feel like u sometimes know what girl think.lol,juz kidding!

    ReplyDelete