Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Day 18

I had tried my best to train... I have trained as vowed to everyone... Since it was still a long journey to go cause I just recovered from 'dengue' which had made me very very weak indeed... I tried my best but I still can't recover my best performance...

Yesterday, we had our Earth Hour in our room... We closed out the lights the whole day, cause we are not around... At 3pm yesterday, I...I.... fell unconcious on my bed... I think about it today, I think I was too tired... When I opened my eyes, I saw Sakura leaving the room, she left the room, I tried to hold her hand but I just can't reach...

But when I really woke up, I didn't see her at all, maybe I dreamed about her... I missed her too much, too much... I phoned her, she didn't answered the phone... She phoned me back half an hour later...

I asked her where she is she said she was at home... I not quite believe her, but I believe that she won't tell lie...

I believe her...

No comments:

Post a Comment