Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Day 14

I am back to usual life after today, immeadiate at the entrance of the hospital, I saw an old man. He was starring at me as if he needs help... I went forward to him and offer to help. But instead he told me that I was the one who are in trouble and need help, how ridiculous!! He told me that my fate is to die at young age and I will have a tragic death involving a car, a lorry and a person... I laughed at him... Because I don't believe... He try to convinced me by telling me that there will be an accident on the road...

Hey, stop it..!! It is a curse or what?? Suddenly, a loud bang was heard in a distance... My face turn pale... He told me that my destiny is that I will never get the person I loved longly, and even if I get her, she may suffer... because... of me....

The moment I heard that, I thought of Sakura...Someone greeted friendly to me... I knew it was Sakura... I tried to overcome my feelings of fear and said hi!! My face were pale, her was pale'r... Wonder what... she told me that she was having a relationship with Howard... My best friend, I pause for a moment... I ... I... thought about our happy days together... Lastly, I remember what the old man said to me... And... I response her as if I'm happy... Actually I was about to propose my feelings to her... Anyway, I love her too much until I rather die than giving her trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment